Well I talked with our agency today and they still have not heard any news for us. The director Julie is going down to Colombia the last week in November for a conference, so maybe while she is there she can find out any information for us. :) In the mean time us and my in-laws (Jim's parents) are taking an exciting trip the day after thanksgiving. We will be in Paris for 3 days then onto Israel for a 10 day tour!! We are so excited. We had to use the 2 weeks of vacation that Jim had been saving and are blessed to be able to take a trip like this before the kids come. Thank you Lord for giving us this great opportunity! Waiting on God is not an easy thing sometimes, but He is so faithful to continue the work He started until completion!