The Boyacheks

The Boyacheks

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Quick update

I finally have a chance to update you guys. Julie called today and said that we don't have the official assignment yet. They had a meeting yesterday before the office closed for Holy week and she is hoping that they made the assignment then, but we won't know until the end of next week. We are going crazy waiting. Please continue to pray for things to happen. We know that they will in Gods timing but we are dying here..... Thanks for the encouraging words and emails. They really do uplift and encourage me! For those of you who don't know we have moved and even though it is just 10 min down the road, we can't get high speed internet so we are still trying to figure out what to do. I have not had Internet for the past week and a half and it is driving me bonkers. Hopefully I will have exciting news next week!

8 comments:

Beth said...

I have been thinking of you both non stop. I just keep thinking any day i will see a referral post. But keep your chin up, God has big plans and is putting everything together in his timing. The waiting will all be worth it!

Bill and Melodie said...

Praying for you guys! Hoping for good new and SOON!

Alison said...

Hang in there. I know it is frustrating though. I'm sure the new house is keeping you busy. I can't wait to see it!!! Let me know if you are in town and we can go shopping for lots of fun things for the kids. Still praying for you all!

Jenn said...

I can only imagine how you must be feeling. Keeping you in my prayers.

peace and blessings,
jenn

Wendi and Benjamin Wood said...

This week! This is YOUR week!!! Can't wait to hear the details! Just think: you and Beth may be travelling at the same time! How cool would that be! So, get ready sister! Will pray that our hope does NOT disappoint! You're awesome...hope to see you tonight in prayer group if able.

The Smith's said...

We are parying for you two and these precious children daily. God is leading you in the right direction and in his perfect timing your family will be complete.
Love
Jeff, Becky & Noah

Lean & Green Mama said...

Hi Jaime!

I will certainly keep checking back for news! I remember as we waited on pins and needles for the official referral. When it came, everything moved so fast...we were in Colombia less than 2 weeks later meeting our kiddos! What an exciting time!
I have added a section to my blog that includes links to the blogs I read of some other families that have adopted from Colombia. I've included a link to your blog. If you prefer I don't link to your blog, just let me know.

thanks!

Holly

Donna said...

Hi guys,

I have been following your blog and waiting for this day. It will be very busy for the next few weeks before you leave but all worth it in the end. Will be praying for you.

Donna Krebs

Colombia