The Boyacheks

The Boyacheks

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Update!

I haven't been on this blog for a while now and I just saw that I had 20 comments waiting to be read. I don't know why they were not sent to my email to let me know people have commented. When I didn't get any after I last posted, I thought no one really reads this anymore, but I was wrong! Thank you guys for commenting and for keeping up with us! It was such a blessing to read everyones comments, Thanks!
Ok, so things have been going pretty good. We had our 3rd post adoption meeting last month, so one more to go next February and we will be done!
Jim has been busy for the big holiday, so the kids and I went up to Canada for a couple weeks. We got all 13 grandkids together for the first time and it was so much fun. We also went to this place called African Lion Safarri, where you drive your own vehicle through the saffari and all of our favorites was when the monkey jumped on our car and started eating the antena! It was great! We are back now and I am working on school things with the kids when they aren't swimming in the pool :). We are going to visit my family in Florida in 2 weeks and we are very excited. We will probably go to Disney which Juliana has been begging for, for awhile now! Here are some pics from Guatemala and with the family. Thanks again for all your encouaragment!



Our Awesome Team!


Our 2 Munchkins :)

Our Beautiful Kiddos!




Our New Friend!





Happy B-day Canada!


Jaysa and Nelena taking our order at the kids musuem


Jaysa learning to eat with Chop sticks


Crazy Kids!


All 13 of them!


The Garden of Eden at the Creation Museum




9 comments:

Mom and Dad said...

Great pictures! We love your new friend- the monkey!
We can't wait to see you all soon-
Love, Mom and Dad

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Jaime. I didn't know that you had gotten one of the monkey eating the antenna.What great memories we have. Life is beginning to settle down now, but we have lots to think on.

Wendi and Benjamin Wood said...

I still keep up and check in with your blog! My goodness, Jaysa has really grown!!! Wow! Glad everything is going great!

Jennifer said...

Glad to see new pictures of your family. The kids are so cute! Hope all is going well with you guys this summer :-)

Jennifer

Julie Sumner said...

Make sure to stop by for a service @ The Springs on your way to Orlando, so we can meet the kids. Miss you!! Julie Sumner and Family

Kimberly said...

Josh just went to a Creation Museum, too. South of Cincinnati. Did I spell that right?

So good to see your beautiful kiddos. And yes, Jaysa has just grown and grown!

Joy said...

It's so great to see pics of your family!! I have a new name it's now Joy Hutcheson! I got married May 23! It has been a fun year for our family too!

Alison said...

I too can't believe how big Jaysa is getting! We would love to see you guys - we need to plan a get together soon!

Anonymous said...

So awesome to see how God has blessed your family! Jeff and Amie Cotton:)

Colombia