The Boyacheks

The Boyacheks

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

2 posts in 1 night!

There is just to much to share! So there has been a name change. 2 weeks ago Catalina came to Jim and told him she wants to be called Juliana. So we have been going back and forth with the 2 names. We finally told her she needed to decide which one she wanted and stick with it. So she said she wanted to be called Juliana! Of course we love the name and we all have names that start with a J so that worked out great. We haven't leagally changed her name yet so when we do we will be changing it to Juliana!
I also wanted to share some other pics of us on the water. The Sunday before last some friends invited us over for dinner and took us out on the water. We had a great time! Thanks guys!!





6 comments:

Bill and Melodie said...

Y'all are so cute and I love Juliana! Looks like you guys are having so much fun. I miss you so much and can't wait to get home and for our kiddos to me!

Love you, Melodie

Alison said...

Such great pictures!!

So, I'm the loser friend that never called you back - sorry!! I didn't get your message until later that night. Please forgive me! Maybe it will work out next time.

Kimberly said...

Love the picture of the 3 in the grass!

Judy said...

It's always great to see a new post from you guys! I love the name Juliana, so I hope it sticks (you know how little girls can be:)! It looks like you guys are enjoying lots of family time. Everyone looks great and so happy!

Anonymous said...

So, I've been catching up on the blog! Thanks for sharing about the name change...that really helps me A LOT!!! Juliana is a beautiful name. Tell her she did a great job!

Anonymous said...

So, I've been catching up on the blog! Thanks for sharing about the name change...that really helps me A LOT!!! Juliana is a beautiful name. Tell her she did a great job!

Colombia