The Boyacheks

The Boyacheks

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Kids rooms!

OK, so I know it has taken me a bit to post the pics of the kids rooms. I know a few of you have been asking me to do it. This is a much over due thank you that really needs to be said. When we were getting things ready after getting the referral, we got a very unexpected surprise. My Tia Norma bought the kids their bedroom suites and I mean they are awesome! Thank you Aunt Norma for everything!! We have been SO blown away by her and our family's generosity during this time! Thank you just doesn't seem good enough. I know in an earlier post we had mentioned some of what our family's did but I just need to say thank you all again for all you have done!! WE love you!!! Also, we did have Jaysa in a small room off of our bedroom, but while we were in Colombia we decided to put her and John in the same room. Our parents did a great job putting up a room divider for them! Sorry,I didn't show the pics before but things weren't set up and the rooms were a mess when we left but here they are...

Jaysa's Room



John's Room



Their Dressers


Catalina's Room




The Kids Play Room

7 comments:

Jenn said...

The rooms look great - I know the kids must just love them! :)

Brian and Penny said...

You did such a great job with the rooms! I love the picture of your whole family on the title of your page. It is so nice seeing all of you together.

Penny

The Heinrichs said...

Love the rooms...and Catalina's bed is amazing!

Wendi and Benjamin Wood said...

They look like lots of fun! I love the chocolate in John & Jaysa's room! Catalina has an awesome bed, too...and purple, well, that's the color of royalty! How appropriate, for your Princess! Beautiful rooms! Way to go Mami Y Papi!

And Happy Papi's Day, Jim!

Laura S said...

The rooms look great and I love the new photo of the family. I hope it has a place of honor in the house!

Anonymous said...

I remember how excited you were to see them when we were in Colombia. The rooms are just perfect for each of the kids. The Juicy diaper bag is like the icing on the cake!

Carla and Daryl said...

hi jaime, it was nice to meet you briefly yesterday at meoldie's house. your children are beautiful and seem so happy. jaysa and catalina when i met them seem to just soak up life and are full of that wonderful energy kids always have! i know sometimes we as moms wish we could borrow some of that...ha. anyway, just wanted to say hi and also say the rooms are beautiful. did you paint the mural in the play room? it really cute. what a great place to play!
carla

Colombia