The Boyacheks

The Boyacheks

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers Day

Hey all. I'm giving my wife the day off - or at least I'm trying. The kids are a handful today. We are trying to take the day off but with three kids, it all seems impossible. I am getting a babysitter for tonight so I can take Jaime out for a nice meal... A luxury we are looking forward to.

It looks like our paperwork is delayed a few more days. Hopefully we will hear something on Tuesday now, but that is the best case scenario now. After we get the signature, it takes 3 business days to get the passports, medical clearances and visas. So, I have booked a flight back to the States on Tuesday the 13th as it doesn't look like we will be able to finalize everything down here until the 19th or 20th of May now - but of course, we still don't know anything for sure.

We have settled into another hotel - the El Refugio, since I am going back home early. They have everything here and will also babysit if Jaime has to go and sign papers with our lawyer. It is also located within a 10 minute walk of the mall which is easy to take the kids on a stroll if nothing else exciting is going on.

I wish all mothers out there a great mothers day but especially to my mom and mother in law. I have taken their jobs for granted until now that I see what it really entails. Jeeesh... Moms, I hope today is wonderful for you both and I can't wait to see you both soon.

Have a great day, from Jim, Jaime, John, Stefani and Catalina.

11 comments:

Jennifer said...

Happy Mother's Day, Jaime! I hope it's a great one and that you will be home soon!

Jennifer

Bill and Melodie said...

Happy Mother's Day Jaime!

Anonymous said...

Jim...fyi I have May 13 pistons tickets for game 3 sec 126 row #3..and.....if it comes to this...pistons May 19 ....BEHIND PISTONS BENCH on aisle towards 126 home games of course!!!! I was not sure if I should have told you,,,,but I thought that you actually may think it would be cool that I will watch the finals( if the pistons go this far.) LIVE!! Palace of Auburn Hills Michigan! Have a good trip back, Dad has been working hard at your new home. Hope you guys have sold your other property, I hear that Florida has some firesales on right now! If the camera at the games hits my area I will try to welcome you and your new family to the U.S. in some type of method ! Cheers Joy McGuire!

Nicole said...

Happy Mother's Day, Jaime! Here's to hoping you have a nice evening out in Colombia! That's kind of fun even though you are ready to be home.

Todd and Lona Birdsong said...

Happy Mother's Day Jamie! We are all praying your paperwork comes through soon!

Jacq & Jason said...

Happy 1st Mother's Day Jamie! We are still praying for you and your family. We hope you have a great day!

Anonymous said...

happy mommy's day Jaime we are still praying for you guys. hope everything goes well and soon. cant wait to see all of you.

love janet and chris

Wendi and Benjamin Wood said...

Happy Mami's Day, Jaime!

Have fun tonight!

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day, J! Praying y'all home soon...!

Anonymous said...

Hey dude,
I understand that you have to head back to the U.S. because of work. Here's some advice:

"Playing dead not only comes in handy when face to face with a bear, but also at important business meetings."

Anonymous said...

Ahemmm...
I am waiting for some more pictures pleassseeeee! :) I am sure I am speaking on behalf of everyone who comes to your blog to see your kids beautiful little faces (and personalities)!!

Colombia