The Boyacheks

The Boyacheks

Friday, May 23, 2008

Sweet Home Alabama

It has been quite an emotional week. Since arriving home Saturday night, we have been non-stop with the kids. They are so happy. Our house is full of laughter and fun, fun, fun! The kids are really adjusting well and are very well behaved.

We took them by Jim's work on Tuesday and they had a ball giving out candy and hugs. They were a little overwhelmed by all the people but love giving affection and meeting people. Again, they loaded up with treats, hats and shirts from TNT. It is crazy how happy this makes them. John especially loves it and everytime says, "WOW". It was so cute.

The rest of this week we have basically spent in the pool, in the new blow up slide or playing with toys. It has been great! Catalina is reading every night and learning new english words everyday. We are staying put for Memorial day weekend so if anyone wants to come and visit, hang out and meet the kids, please feel welcome.

I will keep this short and put some much requested pictures up. Our internet is very questionable at our house but I will try to update as much as possible when possible. Life sure is different with 3 kids! A very good different!












9 comments:

Wendi and Benjamin Wood said...

Love the pictures! Isn't it crazy-fun!??! Congratulations! I'm glad everyone is transitioning well! Enjoy the summer! What an adventure!

Bill and Melodie said...

How fun! We may just take you up on your invite, we don't have any plans for the weekend! Are your parents still there?
Looks like they are adjusting well to life in Alabama. So happy for you guys!
Is John picking up any English yet?

You guys need to come to our churchwide picnic next Sunday, June 1st so everyone can meet the kids, and see you guys too: ), if it won't be too stressful for them. It starts after the 2nd service.

The Jensen Family said...

Everyone looks so happy to be "home" and settled. Glad to hear all is going so well and enjoying the pool. I would give anything to be in a warm area swimming, but Bogota just isn't cooperating! : ) I look forward to hearing what's to come. Congrats once again Mami y Papi!

Traci

Kimberly said...

Great pics! So good to hear all is still going smoothly!

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh! We miss those kids...they are TOO sweet! Please tell them we say "HOLA!" and that Alejandra sends them a big hug. I've got a couple of pictures of John that I'd love to email you....send me an email at adelman622@cox.net and I will forward them to you!

Debi

angel said...

I am so happy that things are going amazing! I love all the pics! I can't wait for ya'll to bring them to Florida so I can meet them. Try to rest when the moment presents itself. Nobody can say that you aren't working, you have a new FULL time job. And I know that you are doing an awesome job! If you get a chance please put up some pics of the rooms I would love to see how cute they are decorated. Love you!!!

Anonymous said...

I love seeing the pictures and reading the updates! I still can't wait to talk- we'll match up one of these days...! I love seeing your Dad w/ the kiddos- I'm sure he's got them laughing all of the time. Did Uncle Shaun get to come up, too? It sounds like you're all adjusting well and enjoying everyday. I SOOOOO want to meet your kids! I can't wait to. Once we move, I'll be making a weekend trip to see you all... so, look for me in August or September! Love you- D

Anonymous said...

So glad to read that you are all back home now. It has certainly been quite a journey for you and the kids. Talk about making memories!
We wish you all the best and hope that some day down the road we will get to meet your children.
Love
Uncle Ted and Aunt Lydia

THE CALDERARO'S said...

We are so glad to hear that the kids are adjusting so well in their beautiful new home. Enjoy your new life together as a family of five!

Colombia