The Boyacheks

The Boyacheks

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Sentencia!!

So today was the day that we got the final signiture! I had been waiting around all day and everytime the phone rang here I got nervous. It was about 3:45 when the phone was finally for me! The office closed at 5 and the taxi came for me about
4:15. I got there at 4:45 and My lawyer met me there. They had spelt Johns name wrong and had to fix it and after the place was almost dead at 5:40 we were finished with the first part to get us home!!! My day starts really early as my lawyer is picking me up at 7:30. If we can get the birth certificates tomorrow and be able to get the kids passports and medicals done then I have a good chance of coming home on Saturday. So please pray that we can get all that done tomorrow!!! If somethings go wrong I am told I can't come home until next Tues. Sorry this is short tonight, but I am tired and have to get going early. Thank You all for your prayers and encouragement! Whoo Hooo! Home here we come!

15 comments:

Kimberly said...

OH MY GOSH!!! Such great news!!

Alison said...

Woo hoo!!! I can't wait to see you guys!

Anonymous said...

What great news! I hope everything goes smoothly for a quick return home.

Ruth Ann Craven said...

Congrats! That's the best news ever. We'll pray that you can make it home by Saturday. We're really hoping to get sentencia this week too. We wish you the best for safe travels home.

Donna said...

Congratulations! Praying everything goes smoothly.

Laura S said...

Fantastic!! I hope everything goes smoothly for you today.

The Jensen Family said...

Yeah! THe wait is almost over and home is on the horizon. How exciting!

Anonymous said...

Awesome!

Jonathan Killen said...

Great news! Can't wait for you guys to get to come home!

Bill and Melodie said...

Can't wait for those sweet kids to see thier new home!
They will be so excited!
Love ya!

David and Sheila Derr said...

Hang in there! You are almost there! We will continue to pray for the final leg of details here...and, who knows, since you are in Bogota through Saturday, we may very well catch up with you and your three little ones as we are on our way back tomorrow night!

Bill and Melodie said...

Hey, just heard from Jim, so excited!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

that's awesome news. we'll keep praying.

Alison said...

Jim said you are coming back on Saturday - yea!!!!

The Smith's said...

We will pray that all goes well and that you all will be able to come home on Saturday. Please let us know the specifics of when and where you will be arriving. If possible we would love to be at the airport to welcome you all home.

Love

Becky, Jeff & Noah

Colombia